Visit the Douro Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a day trip from Porto, and enjoy guided tours and tastings at 2 wine estates. Stop for lunch at a local vineyard, and marvel at the views of this unique landscape throughout the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Free pickup is provided at all hotels between Porto and Gaia city center. Please provide your hotel details.
- Enjoy views of the unique scenery of the Douro Valley, a World Heritage Site
- Tour the Quinta do Bomfim wine estates and taste their wines
- Stop for a typical local lunch at a local vineyard
- Take a 1-hour cruise in Pinhão
- Tour guide
- Quinta do Portal guided visit and wine tasting
- Quinta do Bomfim guided visit and wine tasting
- Douro River panoramic cruise at Pinhão
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, if option selected
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at Tourist Service/Living Tours from Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 350, Porto - next to São Bento train station Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing, bring your voucher and a camera.
- The Wine estates are subject to availability and may change to similar options, with no prior notice.
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used.
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The group size will be from 8 to 30 people.
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules.
- If pickup selected it is from central Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels.
- For private accommodation and hotels in other areas, customers must go to the meeting point.
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service.
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price.
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge.
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice.
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January.
- This tour has a minimum of 2.