Enjoy a full-day tour of the Douro Valley, stopping to enjoy a lunch of typical regional dishes. You'll also visit a traditional farm and have the opportunity to taste fine wines. Choose to enjoy an optional scenic river cruise as well.
What to Expect
This 10-hour tour starts with a pick-up at your accommodation in Porto. From Porto you’ll travel to Sabrosa to visit Quinta do Portal, a traditional farm that produces wine. Enjoy a tasting of the farm’s fine wines.
Next you'll travel to Pinhão, a lovely village that is known for wine production and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Afterwards you’ll enjoy lunch featuring typical dishes from the region.
After lunch you can choose to take a scenic river cruise (not including in the price) or visit the train station in Pinhão, well known for its tiles that depict the stages of wine production and area scenery.
At the end of the tour, you’ll return to Porto and be dropped off at your accommodation.
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- River cruise (available for €10, to be paid on the day)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You will receive confirmation when booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
• The river cruise is subject to availability