Enjoy a 3.5-hour tour of the neighborhoods and parks of Portland with a naturalist guide. Enjoy artisan coffee and pastries, and see attractions such as the Pearl District, Pittock Mansion, Alberta Arts District, Historic Mississippi District, and more.
What to Expect
Also known as the City of Roses and Beertown, Portland is Oregon’s most populous city. On this 3.5-hour tour with a naturalist guide, learn the reasons for its many monikers by exploring its diverse districts and parks.
Highlights include the cultural district of Downtown, and the warehouses of the trendy Pearl District. You will also see microbreweries, as well as experience first-hand the city’s legendary enthusiasm for coffee.
Start with tea while taking in views of the volcanic peaks at Pittock Mansion, now a city park and treasured landmark. Next, explore Portland’s quadrants. Each has its own distinct feel, with art galleries, boutiques, cafés, and performance spaces.
Learn the history of Portland’s famous bridges and stroll through Washington Park, Mt. Tabor Park, and McCall Waterfront Park. In season, you will also go to the International Rose Test Garden. End with a visit to one of the city’s greatest treasures: Powell’s Books, the largest independent bookstore in the world!
- Pick-up and drop off at Downtown Portland hotels, the Cruise Terminal, or the Hotel Monaco at 506 SW Washington St.
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in adventure-outfitted luxury Mercedes Van or Crossover
- Morning tea or coffee and fresh-baked pastries
- Seasonal snacks and refreshments throughout the tour
- Comprehensive naturalist commentary
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please advise of any allergies or dietary restrictions