Discover the Algarve on an unforgettable adventure driving a Cabrio or a scooter. Choose a half or a full-day tour and cruise natural landscapes that only the Algarve can offer in which you will discover places, that are much more than sun and sand.
What to Expect
Enjoy driving a Cabrio or riding a scooter while your guide leads you to a green paradise and the hidden beaches of the Algarve.
These guided tours go through various strategic points such as Lagos, Ponta da Piedade, the West Coast, Monchique, Praia da Rocha, Carvoeiro and Alvor. Full-day tours also include lunch in a typical restaurant. There is also opportunity for other activities like taking a dip in the sea and snorkelling.
Your guide, while leading the tour on his own vehicle, will provide information and colorful stories about life and nature in the Algarve and recommend photo stops along the way.
These tours can be a perfect introduction to first time visitors or they can offer a deeper insight for tourists re-visiting the region.
- Cabrio car or scooter
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Lunch in a typical Algarvian restaurant (full-day tour)
What's Not Included
- Regional products (such as honey, jams and liqueurs)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• A valid driving license is required for Cabrio Car and Scooter drivers
• The meeting time for these tours is 20 minutes before departure time
• Tours operate every Monday and Thursday throughout the year
• Customized and private tours are available on request
• For half-day Cabrio and Scooter Tours: please indicate if you want to drive a Cabrio Car or a Scooter during the tour. Scooter experience is needed in order to request a scooter for the tour
• Full-day tours are more suitable for Cabrio cars, as they explore farther places. Half-day tours are suitable for Cabrio cars, Scooters or a mix of both