Walk like an Egyptian! On this day trip from Port Said, discover Cairo and visit the ancient Pyramids and Valley Temple complex. Then go with souvenir shopping at the Papyrus Institute, followed by a scenic lunch cruise on the River Nile.
What to Expect
Take advantage of the opportunity to explore when your cruise docks in Port Said! Our representative will pick you up from the port.
Continue on to discover panoramic views of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx. The tour also includes a visit to the nearby Valley Temple, where Pharoahs and other important people in Ancient Egypt were mummified. After visiting the pyramids, you will have lunch on a Nile River cruise that includes approximately 2 hours of sailing. Indulge in a sumptuous buffet as you glide past Cairo's waterfront landmarks. The crew will educate and entertain you with a folklore presentation.
Your next stop is at the Papyrus Institute, where papyrus is prepared according to authentic, traditional methods. Here you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo and Egypt before beginning your return trip to the Port. See a land rich in history in this full-day excursion to Cairo, the Pyramids, and the Nile.
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port and drop off (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant
- Mineral water and cup of tea or coffee during lunch
What's Not Included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
An Egypt Excursions Online representative will wait for you in the front of the port holding a sign with your name.
What to bring:
• Passport valid for 6 months
• Comfortable shoes
• Cotton clothes in summer
• Warm clothes in winter