Explore the highlights of Sao Miguel on a full day tour by land and sea
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English
- Fogo Lake Viewpoint
- Ribeira Grande Hot Springs
- São Brás Lake
- Tea Plantations of Gorreana
- Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Vehicle with Driver and Guide
- Whale Watching Activity
- Picnic Lunch
- Tea tasting at Gorreana Tea Factory
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to regional natural monument of Caldeira Velha
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The clients should be in front of Tourist Office of Ponta Delgada (which is next to the monument of the "gates of the City" - Portas da Cidade, the tourist office is under the arcades), the vehicle will be in this place with the Guide at the indicated time. The guide has a list of customers names.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Visibility at the viewpoints depends on the weather conditions.
- The itinerary is subject to changes.
- The BIGTRUCK capacity is 24 people, minimum of 10 people, if the minimum number is not reached, the excursion will be made in van.
- Bring comfortable clothes and appropriate foot wear.
- The weather in the Azores is a bit unstable, so it is recommended to bring a rain coat.