Combine exclusivity with customization and maximum attention from a local tour guide In São Miguel island, Azores. Personalize your itinerary and find out everything about the local culture, history, flora and vulcanology.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels in Ponta Delgada, Lagoa, or Ribiera Grande, and the cruise port in Ponta Delgada.
- Private group
- Marvel at the views
- Explore Sete Cidades, one of the 7 natural wonders of Portugal and an active but dormant volcano of Lagoa do Fogo
- Enjoy superior confort and personal attention from your tour guide.
- Pick-up and drop off in any accomodation or site of Ponta Delgada city
- Tour guide and transportation
- Private tour for up to 6 passengers
- Customization possibility
- People with mobility impairments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Tour operates in any season of the year, dress appropriately. Ex: raincoat in springtime, fall or winter.
- Bring bathing suit if you wish to try the local hot thermal pools.