Take the stress out of the baffling sights on offer at Pompeii on a 2.5-hour guided tour of the archaeological excavations. Get explanations of the many ruins from a trained archaeologist guide. See the remains of houses, baths, brothels, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii with an expert archaeologist guide
- Stroll down the well-preserved streets of the Roman Empire
- Discover the remains of baths, villas, shops and even brothels
- See an old Roman "supermarket"
- Visit the Temple of Apollo
- Walk along the city walls and get a panoramic view of Naples and Capri
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Pompeii
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide by the info/ticket kiosk on the left hand side of the Circumvesuviana train stop Villa dei Misteri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after the tour starts
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair or stroller-friendly
- This activity is for small groups of no more than 15 people
- From August 6th, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. You can read more about it on the Italian Government website.