Enjoy at least 3 hours of kite surfing theory and practice each day on this course in Pollenca. With the stunning landscapes and friendly teachers, you’ll be learning the fundamentals of this popular sport in a short time. It’s both easy and fun!
What to Expect
On this 6-8 hour, 2-day course you’ll be taught the secrets of one of the coolest water sports in sunny Mallorca.
There are 2 parts to the course. You’ll spend around 1 hour each day on the ground, learning theory and equipment; and about 2-3 hours each day in the water, learning kite control, water starts, and various other elements of kite surfing.
Over the 2 days, the course adds up to around 6-8 hours of teaching and practice. After the 2 days you should feel that you have grasped the basics of this fun and exciting sport.
Let the experts introduce you to this great way of spending your time while in Mallorca!
- Theory and practical lessons
- Professional instructors
- Equipment, including kite, harness, board, and wetsuit
- Pick-up in Pollenca, Port de Pollenca, Alcudia, and Port de Alcudia (subject to availability)
What's Not Included
- Transfers from areas not mentioned
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to bring sunscreen and sunglasses, a towel, and a swimsuit