Enjoy a unique opportunity to visit the Annapurna Base Camp on a 1 hour helicopter ride. A perfect way to skip a multi-day trek to get panoramic aerial views of Pokhara, the Himalayas and Nepal's countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel within Pokhara city limits.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible only for the private option
- This activity is subject to weather conditions. In case of unsuitable flying conditions, the activity may be rescheduled for the next day or you may request a refund. Airport transfer costs may be deducted in such situations
- Please do not carry large bags