Benefit from a direct round trip transfer to Plitvice Lakes National Park. See the terraced lakes and waterfalls and spend the day in the beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Discover the must-see Plitvice Lakes National Park and its numerous cascading waterfalls
- Admire the beauty of the Croatian countryside as you drive from Zadar
- Enjoy a hassle free transfer from Zadar and back, without having to find parking or walk too far
- Transfer to the National Park from Zadar and back
- Food and drinks
- Ticket to the national park
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You have the chance to buy skip-the-line entrance tickets to the National Park during the transfer on the bus. Please prepare cash in Kunas or Euros for the entry ticket if you wish to use this skip the line ticket service.