Experience the dramatic waves of Gran Canaria and learn to surf at a mobile surf school that travels to all the best beaches. Learn surf theory before mastering the surf, with fully qualified guides on hand at all times.
What to Expect
Become a surfer for the day in the perfect year-round weather conditions of Gran Canaria. Visit the most beautiful beaches on the island, and discover the best waves for learning. From beginners to advanced, the 5-hour lesson can cater to your needs, providing maximum fun and maximum safety.
Classes begin with a theory lesson in the surf school at the foot of the spectacular sand dunes of Maspalomas. The video class is a fun, uncomplicated session that will soon set you up for a day in the water.
Then, it's time to get wet and put theory into action. Once you have located the best beach conditions, your instructors will be in the water with you at all times, making sure that you get the most out of your session.
As a mobile unit, the instructors will determine the best conditions on your lesson day, meaning you will not only learn how to surf, but will discover some of the most beautiful spots on Gran Canaria, and get to experience the island’s surf culture up close.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All transportation
- All surf equipment, including surfboard, leash, rash vest, and long or short wetsuit
- Surf instruction
- Beach picnic of ham or cheese roll, fruit juice, and water
- Photos of you surfing
- Sun cream
- 10% shop discount
- Local tax (7%)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the surf day is highly reliant on surf conditions! Check in with Surf Canaries beforehand
• Please note the starting time may vary slightly from that stated