Enjoy all the fun of the premier attraction of the Riviera Maya with a full-day ticket to Xcaret Park near Playa del Carmen. Explore the cultural traditions of Mexico at underground rivers, swim and snorkel around coral reefs, or just laze on the beach.
What to Expect
Enjoy full-day admission to Xcaret Park, a paradise theme park on the Maya Riviera, where you can enjoy more than 40 activities and attractions. Your ticket includes access to all the facilities, including showers, dressing rooms, and snorkeling equipment for your convenience.
Once inside the park, choose the activities that suit. Highlights include the Coral Reef Aquarium and Marine Turtles Area. Admire the manatees of the Manatee Lagoon, or be dazzled by colorful butterflies in the Butterfly Pavilion. See howler monkeys at Spider Monkey Island, or explore how mushrooms are cultivated at the Mushroom Farm. The Living Museum of Orchids displays Mexican orchids in all their glory.
Wander a jungle trail to visit the Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm. Ascend the Rotating Scenic Tower for spectacular views, and watch cultural performances of Mayan and Mexican music and dance. You can even visit a Mexican cemetery and a Mayan Village!
Colonial history is not neglected at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel, while folk art is displayed at the Hacienda Henequenera. Watch the sky turn a rainbow of colors at the Stained-Glass Plaza, or discover a pre-Hispanic ball court to learn about the Maya sports events.
- Access to park areas and facilities
- Locker and use of snorkeling equipment (refundable deposit of USD 20 required)
- Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited soft beverages (sodas, lemonades, and coffee) inside the restaurant
- Exhibitions and cultural tours
- Xcaret Mexico Espectacular show (a musical journey through the history of Mexico)
- Aquatic activities in the underground river
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Dressing rooms and showers
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks
- Coral reef aquarium
- House of Whispers
- Breeding farm fauna
- St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
- Mexican cemetery of the Mayan people
- Donation to the Sea Turtle Preservation Program
What's Not Included
- Swim with dolphins
- Shark interactive adventure
- Sea trek, snuba reef, snuba family, or snorkeling tour
- Temascal, cava and Mexican wine tasting
- Xpa and tlachco dinner
Xcaret Park, Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Federal Highway (Kilometer 282), Solidaridad, Quintana Roo
Know Before You Go
• All excluded activities can be purchased seperately
• The park is open all year
• Please help protect the environment by using eco-friendly sunblock and suntan lotions
• Food and drinks are not allowed into the park
• The ticket includes a donation to the Sea Turtle Preservation Program