Snorkel Xtreme - Swim with turtles and fly over the Jungle!
From £100 per personBook now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
English, French, German, Italian
Pick-up serviceWe pick guests up and drop them off at every hotel in Riviera Maya
What You'll Do
- Snorkel surrounded by tropical fish and marine turtles in their natural habitat
- Fly over the jungle in the fastest zip-line circuit in the region
- Swim and snorkel of an underground river
- A professional guide will accompany you throughout
- Snorkelling and climbing equipment are all provided and are included in the cost
- Lunch and beverages are all included in the cost
- 4yo children and younger can assist for free under a relative surveilance
Enjoy an exciting day surrounded by the natural beauty of the Riviera Maya. Fly across the jungle canopy in a fast zip-line circuit before exploring an underground river and swimming with marina turtles.
What to Expect
Take part in this exciting tour for thrills and adventure in the midst of the natural, beautiful surroundings of the Riviera Maya. Fly above the jungle canopy in the fastest zip-line circuit in the region and be prepared to lower yourself into the depths of a cenote (a deep natural pit exposing groundwater underneath). Here, you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel in the beautifully clear waters of the underground Mayan river, whilst exploring the impressive rock formations. Following an authentic Mexican lunch in the jungle surroundings, journey to our beach club in Turtle Bay where you can enjoy the best ocean snorkelling amongst marine turtles before you relax on the beautiful, sandy beaches of the Riviera Maya.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Snorkelling and climbing equipment
- Lunch and beverages
- Professional archeological guide
What's Not Included
- Transportation from Cancun Hotels (can be purchased as an add-on)
What to Remember
Basic swimming skills required. This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, or anyone unable to handle moderate physical activity. Children under the age of 6 may participate under the responsibility and direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
Product ID: 13940