The Dolphin Royal Swim program gives you several ranges of activities to enjoy. Touch the soft skin of these incredible marine mammals and have a personal interaction with them. You can also kiss, hug, play ball, or give a handshake to a dolphin.
What to Expect
This program includes many ways in which you can spend time with dolphins. The most famous of which is the foot push where two dolphins propel you from your feet soles up the water surface. Afterwards, you can grab their dorsal fins as they speed through the turquoise water, giving you an exhilarating ride.
Dolphin Playa del Carmen invites you to live the exciting adventure of swimming with these beautiful marine animals in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea. You will be able to interact with them for 60 minutes and also enjoy a wonderful lunch at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- 15 minute briefing and 50 minutes with the dolphins
- Lunch (5 different menu options)
- Round trip transportation from most Riviera Maya Hotels to Punta Maroma
- Beach club access
What's Not Included
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Maroma
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Additional $16 USD per companion for transportation and beach club access (includes beach access, use of lounge chairs, and showers)
• Food and beverages from outside are not allowed inside the marina
• Maximum of 10 persons for a closer experience and interaction from a special underwater platform
• Kids younger than 10-years-old must swim with a paid adult (older than 18). Infants from 1 to 5-years-old swim free with 2 paying adults
• Infants from 4 to 5-years-old need to pay an additional cost of $16.00 USD for transportation
• Children older than 10-years-old may swim on their own at the adult price. Kids under 8-years-old will only be able to perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target, and Handshake with the dolphins
• The use of life jacket is required in all water programs
• Important: not accepting dollars in cash at the location (check-in, etc.)
• Remember to bring towels and biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin
• Bring money for taxis, shopping and meals