Cozumel Full-Day All-Inclusive Xel-Ha Eco-Park Trip
From £124 per personBook now
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Xel Ha Eco-Park
- Enjoy an all-inclusive program that includes food and drink, and towel, locker, and snorkeling gear use
- Add a 50-minute dolphin swim or other optional activities to your program
Experience nature in the crystal-clear waters of this spectacular natural aquarium. An environment of creeks, lagoons, natural wells, and ancient caves is fed by underground rivers flowing out to the Caribbean Sea.
Spend some time snorkeling and explore the underwater world. Come face-to-face with exotic marine life such as curious rays and French angelfish.
Other optional activities include cliff diving, walking on a rope bridge, bicycling, and kayaking. You can choose to swim with the dolphins, a scuba dive, an underwater breathing bubble activity, and much more!
Add a 50-minute dolphin swim to your tour as an option for an additional fee. Experience one of the world’s highest rated programs that includes dolphin tricks, a kiss, and the one-of-a-kind foot push, just like you’ve seen on TV.
You’ll leave Xel-Ha when the park closes at 17:00.
- Round-trip transportation
- All-inclusive admission to Xel-Ha (including food, snacks, soft drinks, ice cream, beer, and national alcoholic beverages such as pina coladas, strawberry daiquiris, and margaritas)
- Towel, inner tube, locker, and snorkeling equipment use
- Dolphin swim (if option chosen at booking)
- Food and beverages not mentioned as included
- Ferry tickets
- USD 25.00 cash deposit for snorkeling equipment rental (refunded when equipment is returned)
- Optional gratuities
Please meet at 07:50 at Carlos & Charlie’s restaurant, 1 block from the dock in Playa del Carmen. You will need to take the ferry to Playa del Carmen to catch the transportation. The cost of the ferry (USD 26.00 per person, round trip) is not included in the tour price.
Towels and snorkeling equipment are provided.
Please bring USD 25.00 cash for a deposit if you are renting snorkeling equipment (deposit is refunded when equipment is returned).
Only biodegradable sunblock is permitted. Your sunscreen must be clearly marked as PABA-free, oil-free, and biodegradable. The chemicals oxybenzone, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, and the preservative butylparaben are all proven to damage coral reefs. If you’re not sure that your sunscreen is safe, it can be purchased at the park for about USD 15.00.
Cancellations within 48-hours of your tour and no shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48-hours at an additional cost of $15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability.
It is the customer's responsibility to make sure they return to their cruise ship on time.
Product ID: 18342