Make diving as enjoyable as possible with the quiet, light and revolutionary Poseidon Discovery Mk6 recreational rebreather offered by Mexico Blue Dream.
What to Expect
Imagine diving without bubbles and noise, becoming a welcome guest to the underwater world, rather than a noisy intruder.
Now you can experience exactly that, with the Poseidon Discovery Mk6 rebreather technology offered by Mexico Blue Dream allowing you to get up close and personal with the marine life at the Playa del Carmen reef.
With this technology, designed specifically for recreational divers, you can explore the wonders below the sea line without disturbing the wildlife. The rebreather is silent, light and easy to use, and has shorter decompression penalties. Mexico Blue Dream has five of these rebreathers available for your use.
By using this technology, you can also avoid lugging heavy diving gear away on your trip. You will receive training from qualified instructors, so you can enjoy your diving safely and easily.
- Knowledge development
- Confined open water skills session
- Open Water dives
- New, fully functioning, high-quality diving gear
- Bottled water
- Tanks of air and oxygen
- Instruction from qualified, friendly RAID Diving Instructors
- Boat transfer on a spacious and fully equipped boat
- A very small group of students, ensuring personalized attention
What's Not Included
- Online training fee ($5 usd to be paid by c/c on RAID website)
- Transportation to Dive Center
Know Before You Go
There are pre-requisites for a RAID Try Rebreather Course:
• You must be 15 years or older.
• You must be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills.
• You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before starting your course.
• You will need to complete the required RAID forms.
• Please note that, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards, you must wait a minimum of 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane.