Explore the rolling hills of Tuscany on a 5-hour wine tasting tour in the Chianti area from Pisa or Lucca. Visit 2 wineries to learn about the winemaking process, and taste red and white regional wines. Walk among the vines and try some local olive oil.
What to Expect
Explore the glorious hills of Tuscany on a 5-hour tour of a picture perfect landscape just moments from the city centers of Pisa and Lucca.
Following a pick-up from either city, travel to the picturesque countryside surrounding Pisa and stop at the 1st of 2 wineries. The owner will give you an insight into the various methods that go into producing the wines and extra-virgin olive oils of the estate. After a short introduction, go to the cantina to see where the wine is aged. Then, enjoy tastings of the delicious wines.
Continue to the 2nd winery, located on an historic family-run estate. Here, you will learn all about their organic winemaking techniques. Depending on the season you may be able to walk in the vineyards and see the grapes growing on the vines. Enjoy more tastings of local produce in the cantina.
Relax on the transfer back to your hotel, enjoying views of the Tuscan landscape along the way.
- Pick-up from your accommodation (in the city area)
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Tour guide
- Tour of 2 wineries with a qualified winery guide or owner
- Wine tastings at both wine estates (red and white wines)
Meet at Piazza della Stazione. Please be ready at leats 15 minutes before scheduled departure on the day of the tour
What to Remember
• Please provide your accommodation details on booking, and be ready 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Pick-ups from outside city areas are on request and subject to an additional cost