Explore the rolling hills of Tuscany on a 4-hour wine tasting tour in the wine region area. Meet the owner of a winery and learn about the winemaking process. Taste red and white regional wines, walk among the vines and try some local olive oil.
What to Expect
Explore the glorious hills of Tuscany on a 4-hour tour of a picture perfect landscape just moments from the city centers of Pisa and Lucca.
Following a pick-up from either city, travel to the picturesque countryside surrounding Pisa and stop at the winery. The owner will give you an insight into the various methods that go into producing the wines and extra-virgin olive oils of the estate. After a short introduction, go to the cantina to see where the wine is aged. Then, enjoy tastings of the delicious wines.
Relax on the transfer back to your hotel, enjoying views of the Tuscan landscape along the way.
- Pick-up from your accommodation (in the city area)
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Tour guide
- Tour of a winery with a qualified winery guide or owner
- Wine tastings (red and white wines)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Meet at Piazza della Stazione. Please be ready at leats 15 minutes before scheduled departure on the day of the tour
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please provide your accommodation details on booking, and be ready 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Pick-ups from outside city areas are on request and subject to an additional cost