Explore the characteristic villages of Cinqueterre National Park and see the spectacular coastline of the Ligurian Riviera. Visit Riomaggiore and Manarola, and stop to sample local wines and produce.
What to Expect
Enjoy a combined full-day sightseeing and walking tour of Pisa and the Cinqueterre National Park on an excursion especially designed for independent travelers between 18 and 35 years of age.
You will first travel by train from Santa Maria Novella station in Florence. Stop for 2 hours at Pisa, home of the spectacular Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will see Pisa’s most significant attractions, including the Leaning Tower, Baptistry, Campo Santo, and Duomo di Pisa (Pisa Cathedral).
Next, travel by local train from La Spezia station, on the Pisa to Genoa line, to Cinqueterre National Park. Known as the "Five Lands," Cinqueterre is a stunning cluster of villages famous for their scenic walking trails, gorgeous coastline, and sunny beaches.
The first stop will be a visit to Riomaggiore. Two more villages will be visited Manarola and Vernazza, which is ideal for those who want to relax and lay on the beach. Enjoy!
- All train tickets
- Return transport to Pisa and La Spezia
- Maps and further information
- Entry ticket to the national park
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable footwear and clothes, and travel light
• The national park is often subject to landslides, and for this reason the trails can be closed by the local authorities if it is considered dangerous. If the trails are closed a different itinerary will be suggested
• This tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities
• Please inform the guide of any dietary requirements