Discover the Miracle Square and city center. Learn about the Baptistery, the famous Leaning Tower and visit the interior of the Cathedral. Select the ticket with entrance to the Leaning Tower and take the opportunity to climb the tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Skip the line for the Leaning Tower (optional)
- Visit the Old Town and see the cathedral in a small group tour
- Tour with licensed guide
- Cathedral tickets
- Leaning Tower ticket (depending on option booked)
- Guided tour of Miracles Square and the city center
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Baptistery and Cemetery tickets
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, on the advice of local health authorities all participants will be required to have their temperature taken before the tour starts
- Hand sanitizer is provided
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the activity will now be a small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people in order to respect the distance at least of 1 meter between participants
- Your radio will have disposable headphones or you can use your own
- Kids under 8 are not allowed inside the tower for safety reasons, persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Shoulders and back must be cover inside of the Cathedral.
- Your bags and/or luggage must be stored at the left-luggage office before entering the Leaning Tower.
- The tower visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.