Explore Cinque Terre on a tour through an area subdivided into 5 villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea. Visit 4 of the five villages, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame breathtaking scenery
What to Expect
Spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape.
The area is made up of 18 kilometers of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. The tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train. Visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style "case-torri." See Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a medieval castle with a cylindrical tower, and Riomaggiore, dating back to the 13th century and famous for its wine and its typical narrow streets. Pass Monterosso, known as the "pearl of Cinque Terre," an ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation on the rocks.
After lunch, have the chance to taste the local "limoncino ligure" in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon, enjoy free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
- Free pick-up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual guides
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Drop off service on request (only included in price between November 1st and March 31st
What's Not Included
- Lunch in a traditional seaside restaurant in Monterosso (50% discount for children available)
Know Before You Go
• A vegetarian menu for the optional lunch is available upon request
• The itinerary may change due to force majeure, such as strikes, bad weather
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Tours in German are only available between April 1st and October 31st
• From April 1, 2017 the tour will visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso. There will also be a visit to the splendid Portovenere.