Chianti : Vespa Day Trip with Wine Tasting from Pisa
From £106 per personBook now
- Explore the Chianti region on an original Vespa scooter
- Stop along the way for a moment of relaxation and to enjoy a lunch of Tuscan dishes
- Visit a renowned winery with a guided tour
An alternative way to admire the sights of Chianti, wrapped in the perfumes of the Tuscan countryside and the sound of the working farms. You can join the tour every day and enjoy this experience together with your escorts, who will be showing you around small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany.
Those who do not feel confident enough about riding on their own can opt for riding with one of the expert escorts. The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day. You will be stopping in a renowned farm for a wine tasting and light lunch.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Light lunch
6.40 am-7.00 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Exact time will be confirmed upon reservation. Once in Florence meet your tour leader inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross at scheduled time.
• For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
• A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old
• Upon reservation clients must kindly specify if they would like to participate in the tour as Drivers or Passengers
• A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Please note that tours in Russian, Chinese and Japanese are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants
Product ID: 61513