Meet your private driver at Piraeus Port in Athens and travel to Vouliagmeni, one of the Attica coastline’s most glorious beaches. Then, enjoy time to sunbathe, swim or take part in optional activities such as tennis or watersports.
What to Expect
Start your day with a pick-up by private vehicle from Piraeus Port in Athens, and relax on the 45-minute journey toward Vouliagmeni. As the urban sights of Athens slip from your view, the idyllic Attica coastline takes center stage, and its golden sands and unflinching sea views offer a tantalizing introduction to the area.
Say goodbye to your driver at Vouliagmeni beach, and then spend the next two hours doing as much — or as little — as you like. Kick off your shoes and sunbathe amidst glorious coastal scenery, curl up on the beach with a book or avert your attention to people-spotting on the beach. The blonde sands of Vouliagmeni are known to attract rich and famous Europeans, and with good reason: the beaches here are regularly awarded EU blue flags for their cleanness and environmental excellence.
Feeling active? Tennis courts and a playground can be found on the promenade, as well as shops that rent watersports equipment. If the heat of the Med gets too much, cool off with a compulsory dip in the sea or head to a nearby beach bar for drinks and snacks. Any activities, equipment rental, meals and drinks are at your own expense.
At the pre-arranged time, simply meet your driver and travel back your cruise ship at Piraeus Port in Athens.
- Port pick-up and drop off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Vouliagmeni beach
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Please bring your swimwear, towel and sun screen