Enjoy a scenic afternoon cruise on a working mail boat to share the excitement of Mail Day. Join the skipper as they deliver post, groceries and freight to the residents that call the sound's waterways home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Beachcomber Cruises Office. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The stop at Ship Cove is only available during the summer months (October 1 to April 30)
- With a Keep Cup, you can fill up your cup with tea and coffee on board select departures