Hike, cruise and kayak in Thailand's most ancient jungle, Khao Sok National Park. Swim and explore the pristine turquoise lake of Chiew Larn and catch sight of wild animals such as elephants, bears, gibbons, and wild birds in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will be looking for you at the resort/hotel lobby. Please show your electronic voucher when approach by our guide. Drivers will wait no longer than 5-minutes after the scheduled pickup time. Please note that there is no internet or phone coverage at the 500Rai Floating Resort.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting at the meeting point. The boat leaves at 9:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note that due to seasonality Nam Talu cave will only be included in the program from December 1 until May 31
- Please note that due to seasonality the nature walk at Pad Zien Waterfall will only be included in the program from June 1 until November 30
- A copy of all guest’s passport details are needed before the day of travel
- Some areas have either poor or no phone and internet connection