Cruise Thailand's tropical paradise in a traditional longtail boat on this day tour in Phang Nga Bay, visiting the island made famous by James Bond movies, exploring the mangrove forests, ancient temples, and secluded islands of Ko Similan National Park.
What to Expect
Explore the beauty of stunning Phang Nga Bay, and visit the locations where scenes were shot from the James Bond films The Man with the Golden Gun and Tomorrow Never Dies. The renowned Phang Nga dive spots at Mu Ko Surin and Mu Ko Similan National Park, with their stunning wildlife and natural formations, are a must-see for diving enthusiasts.
On your full-day tour of Phang Nga Bay, you'll cruise in a longtail boat on Phang Nga Bay, and visit the Muslim community on Phanyi Island. You'll explore the mangrove forests at Khao Majoo and the Thamlod Grotto, as well as a cashew nut factory and jams gallery.
- Hotel transfers from Patong and Phuket Town
- Seafood lunch
- Marine National park admission fee
- Longtail boat cruise on Phang Nga Bay
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Transfers from Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Panwa Beach, Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Tri Trang Beach, and Bangtao Beach (USD 10 per person)
- Private transfers from Naiyang Beach, Naithorn Beach, and JW Marriott (USD 50 per van)
Know Before You Go
It is recommended to bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and your camera.