Bike breathtaking Khao Sok National Park on a 3-day on and off-road tour with 2 nights accommodation, including a night on a floating raft house. Cycle through rubber tree plantations, see stalagmite caves, pedal through dense rainforest and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 3-day adventure bike tour through Thailand's southern provinces of Phuket, Phang Nga and Surrathani, and immerse yourself in the mountains and rainforest of Khao Sak National Park, where wild tiger and elephant roam.
You will be picked up from your designated pick-up point in Phuket or Khao Lak to head away from the Andaman Sea and ocean views and experience the spectacular beauty of the mountains and dense green rainforest.
Home to many wildlife and bird species, look out for hawks, hornbills and monkeys as you cycle on and off road. Wild tigers and elephants are also known to pass through this National Park corridor of South East Asia.
The morning trails will be through rubber tree plantations and are easy regardless of your biking experience. In the afternoon, you will tackle some more challenging off-road sections of Khao Sok National Park. Wide, with some hilly sections, a cool refreshing river awaits to cool you down. Then, spend the night at a beautiful air-conditioned bungalow near Khao Sok Park.
Continue your bike tour, cycling past old Thai towns, river banks and waterfalls. Head to Cheow Lan Lake, where you will have plenty of time to swim, kayak, hike, or take sightseeing trips on the local long-tail boats to appreciate the scenery. Visit impressive caves of stalagmite and stalactite formations.
Spend the night on a basic but beautiful floating raft on the lake, and fall asleep to the sounds of nature.
Enjoy a long-tail boat excursion to gaze in awe at the lake and its steep mountain sides. Trek through the jungle to a cave, before your transfer back to your Phuket or Khao Lak accommodation.
The tour is followed by a support vehicle throughout, with the exception of the off-road sections. But even then, it won’t be far away.
- Transfer from Phuket hotels in the listed pick-up areas
- Trek mountain bikes and helmets
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- All meals (except breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 3)
- 1 night's accommodation in air-conditioned bungalows near Khao Sok Park
- 1 night's accommodation in a basic but beautiful floating raft house at Cheow Lan Lake
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic beverages
- National Park fees (THB 300 on day 1 and THB 300 on day 2)
- Single supplement surcharge of THB 2,000 (total, not per night)
- Peak season surcharge (15 December - 20 January) THB 500 per person/per night
Know Before You Go
• Bring clothes comfortable for biking, sports shoes, towel and swim wear
• Please pack light - only bring what you need for the duration of the 3 days and leave unneeded luggage in the hotel luggage storage of your Phuket or Khao Lak hotel