Discover the magical landscape of Phi Phi Island on a full-day big boat cruise from Phuket. Snorkel and swim at the filming location for the blockbuster movie “The Beach,” and explore Viking Cave, home to a thriving bird’s nest soup industry.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a luxury boat and explore the stunning limestone karst scenery of Phi Phi Island on this 9-hour tour from Phuket. Located between Phuket and the western Andaman Sea coast, Phi Phi Islands came to worldwide prominence when Ko Phi Phi Leh was used as a location for the film "The Beach."
Following a hotel pick-up at 07:00-07:10, transfer to Rassada Harbour and set sail from Sea Angle Pier. Complimentary coffee, tea, and sweet snacks will be served as you cruise.
Marvel at limestone cliffs soaring up from the calm, clear sea, and see idyllic tropical beaches lining the southern and eastern shores. Explore shallow coral gardens, teeming with fish.
At approximately 09:50, you will arrive at Phi Phi Don, the largest island of the group, and the only one with permanent inhabitants. From November through April you can snorkel and swim at Maya Bay, where "The Beach" was filmed. From May through October sightsee Phi Phi Lay Islands, including Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, and Viking Cave, location for a thriving bird’s nest soup industry. Continue to Ton Sai Bay and Monkey Beach to swim and snorkel.
Following lunch at Phi Phi Don, enjoy free time to explore the stunning surroundings at leisure, or sink your toes in the sand and relax on the beach. Depart for Phuket at 14:30, arriving back at Sea Angle Pier at 16:00, where you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Round-trip transfer by minibus within Patong and Phuket Town
- Mask, snorkel, and life jacket
- Seasonal fresh fruit and cool soft drink
What's Not Included
- Transfers from Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Panwa Beach, Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Tri Trang Beach, and Bangtao Beach (USD 10 per person)
- Private transfers from Naiyang Beach, Naithorn Beach, and JW Marriott (USD 50 per van)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• It is recommended to bring a towel, a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and your camera
• National Park admission fee is to be paid directly to National Park’s officer on your own. The fees for foreigners are as follows: Adult, 420 Baht; Child, 220 Baht
• If you don't want to pay the National Park Fee, you will be dropped off at Ao Ton Sai Beach and swim there