Immerse yourself in the jungle outside Phuket on an adventure that will set your heart racing. Try out Flying Hanuman, a 3-hour experience of flying through the trees on ziplines and encountering the wilderness of Thailand, first-hand.
What to Expect
Get your fix of adventure and adrenaline on a 3-hour trip from Phuket to the jungle. Flying Hanuman is a thrilling experience that will have you flying from tree to tree via ziplines starting and ending at 28 different platforms spread throughout lush jungle forest.
You will be assigned to a small group of people and each group is accompanied by several experienced zipline guides that will assist you and instruct you all along the way to ensure your absolute safety. You will be tied to safety lines at the platforms at all times, and double safety lines while on the ziplines.
After pick-up from your hotel in Phuket, arrive at the Flying Hanuman welcome center for information and safety instructions. Receive your free bandana, helmet, and equipment and then enjoy the activity in the jungle.
2 abseil points
2 sky bridges
3 spiral staircases
1 sky rail
20-minute wilderness walk
When you are done, you will return to the welcome center for a meal of seasonal fruits and to receive your free t-shirt. Then revisit the thrills as you are transported back to your hotel.
- Refreshing welcome drink of herbal lemongrass juice
- 3-hour Flying Hanuman treetop experience
- 28 platforms, 2 sky bridges, 3 spiral staircases, 2 abseil points, 1 sky rail, and a 20-minute wilderness walk
- Meal of water and seasonal fruit
- Round-trip transfer by minibus or van
- Experienced English-speaking guides
- Quality equipment from Europe (France)
- Complimentary Flying Hanuman t-shirt
- First aid insurance
What's Not Included
- Transfers from Rawai Beach, Nai Harn Beach, Panwa Beach, Kamala Beach, Surin Beach, Tri Trang Beach, and Bangtao Beach (USD 10 per person)
- Private transfers from Naiyang Beach, Naithorn Beach, and JW Marriott (USD 50 per van)
Know Before You Go
This tour operates every day and runs at 8:00, 10:00, 13:00, and 15:00.