Charter your private speedboat to visit Racha Yai Island and enjoy the snorkeling in crystal clear water. Enjoy a comfortable boat and professional crew – the best speedboat in Phuket.
What to Expect
Don’t leave Phuket without spending a day on the paradise island of Racha Yai with its white sand beaches and crystal-clear water!
You’ll find restaurants, a hotel and a few typical boutiques. The island is about 3500 meters long and 1500 meters wide, and has five magnificent beaches (Patok Bay, Siam Bay, Lh Bay, Ter Bay and Kon Kare Bay) that you will discover as you adventure the small paths field with coconut trees and tropical vegetation. As you roam around, you will even be able to sight buffaloes and other animals that occupy the island.
Your departure will be from Chalong pier. It will take 1 hour to cruise to Racha Yai island. There we will bring you for a snorkeling exploration and swim on a coral reef to admire the beautiful marine life. After this you will disembark onto the island, with some free time, if possible, for you to look around or take a walk before heading to the restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, you'll have some free time on the beach, then back to another for snorkeling. On demand, this tour can stop at Coral Island in the morning for an hour. There are many activities there. This is the perfect tour for families or for group of divers and non divers.
- Charter boat with the crew, up to 20 Persons for 8 hours
- Soft drinks and water, fresh fruit and snacks
- Lunch (Thai buffet at a restaurant at Racha Yai)
- Transfer from hotel in the area (Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Rawai)
- Snorkeling gear mask and snorkel, fins
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Transfer from your hotel other than (Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai) extra charge may apply
- Diving activity (Optional)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Private tour guide (Optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
This trip is not recommended for kids under 5 years old and pregnant women as any person with back or spinal problems.