Charter your private speedboat to visit PhiPhi Island and avoid the mass tourist tours. Hight comfort boat, professional crew. The best speedboat in Phuket.
What to Expect
Discover PhiPhi island with the beautiful "Little Dolphin" Speedboat. You will be brought to a paradisiacal place, on the Andaman sea to discover the beauty of PhiPhi archipelago.
Don’t leave Thailand without visiting the fantastic Phi Phi islands! This magnificent small archipelago composed of 2 main islands named Kho Phi-Phi Don & Kho Phi-Phi Ley are located about 2km from each other and four smaller parts (Koh Bida Nok, Koh Bida Nai, Koh Yung & Koh Mai Pai). The largest island named Koh Phi-Phi Don is where you will find hotels, guest houses, restaurants and various shops. The second island called Phi-Phi Ley, is a paradisiac spot uninhabited, it’s also here on the “Maya Bay” beach that the movie “The Beach” featuring Leonardo DiCaprio was filmed!
The islands of the Phi-Phi archipelago will offer you a complete change of scenery; you will discover dream beaches of white sand, coconuts palm and crystal clear water at 30°C all year long! This is a perfect spot to practice Snorkeling to admire tropical marine wildlife and multi-colours corals in the Andaman Sea. You will also observe large rocky banks overhanging the emerald waters with its limestone cliffs where you can find caves used as home nests for swallow birds. Monkeys (macaques) are not uncommon; they live all around the islands of Phi-Phi archipelago.
- Charter boat with the crew, up to 20 Person for 8 hours
- Soft drinks and water, fresh fruit and snacks
- Lunch (Thai buffet at a restaurant in Phiphi village)
- Transfer from hotel in the area (Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Rawai)
- Snorkeling gear mask and snorkel, fins
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Transfer from your hotel other than (Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai) extra charge may apply
- Diving activity, contact your tour supplier if interested
- National park fees (up to 600thb per person to visit Maya bay and monkey beach)
Know Before You Go
This trip is not recommended for kids under 5 years old and pregnant women, or for any persons with back or spinal problems.