A journey of discovery into Phu Quoc’s rich marine life in the southern part of the island. Watch and learn how oysters are carefully cultivated to become precious pearls, fishing and snorkeling amongst colorful fish and coral.
What to Expect
Start off the tour at a pearl farm. Pearls are one of Phu Quoc’s most famous exports since the sea surrounding the island is the perfect breeding ground for these precious gems.
During your visit you’ll gain fascinating insight into the process of oyster cultivation which turns it from simple oyster to beautiful jewelry. Next you'll hop on board a boat to some stunning offshore islets where you’ll have the opportunity to try fishing and snorkeling in the beautiful sea. Lunch will be served on board.
At the end of your southern sea adventure you'll be dropped back at your hotel.
- Full snorkeling gear
- Shared boat transfers (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
What's Not Included
- Tipping for local guides
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Know Before You Go
All cancellations from guests incur the following charges:
- Before 15.00 on the day prior to tour: charged 50% of total tour cost
- After 15.00 on the day prior to tour/ or no-show: charged 100% of total tour cost
- Customers will not receive any form of compensation for cancellations due to a force majeure.
This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 persons per group.