Dive into the deep blue to discover the island’s vibrant reef and marine-life on this full day trip that includes Scuba Diving in the south of the island, chillaxing onboard a boat and dining on traditional Vietnamese food.
What to Expect
For the diver, the true treasure of Phu Quoc Island is under the surface with its beautiful coral and schools of tropical fish.
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to An Thoi harbor. On arrival you will hop on board a boat then dive into the deep blue to experience the island’s vibrant reef and marine life. After diving you will have time to chill out on our boat’s sun deck before finishing the day with a traditional Vietnamese lunch on board.
After lunch you'll make our way back to the harbor and be taken back to your hotel.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Full diving gear
- Boat (water, tea, coffee, light snack available on board)
- Entrance fees
- PADI insurance
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
What's Not Included
- Tipping for local guides
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Pick up at hotels or resorts outside of Duong Dong town
Know Before You Go
To ensure that your trip will be safe, please provide your guide with: the names and nationalities of all participants, to assist with insurance registration.
If you have a milestone or special celebration during your trip, please provide the date & occasion.
Providing the below information will helps your guide identify any special accommodations needed as it relates to your diet, disability, or medical condition.
- Do you have any of the following special dietary requirements? Please check and/or list all that apply: Gluten Free/ Vegetarian / Seafood / Pork / etc.
- If you have severe food allergies that require medical attention, please list along with reaction:
- If you have severe environmental allergies that require medical attention, please list along with reaction:
- Is there any other serious medical condition we need to be aware of?