Enjoy 2 days to explore Phu Quoc island on a camping trip on the beach. Have the chance to do fun activities such as fishing or snorkeling.
What to Expect
Day 1: Boat tour - Camping on the beach (L)
Pick up and transfer by car to visit the South Tips of the island. Board the boat. Stop along some floating houses & fishing villages. You can do fishing at the popular spots or snorkeling around corals. Lunch will be served on board. Later you head toward a private island to prepare your camping tent and watch the sunset and enjoy private “BBQ Beach Party”. Late evening you can try “Night Squid Fishing”.
Day 2: Snorkeling - fishing - back to hotel (B,L)
After breakfast you pack your tent and make your way to the next hot spots. You have time for snorkeling, fishing, relaxing or swimming on the top of the boat. Light lunch will be served as the boat continue cruising to your final stop: the famous “Bai Sao Beach”. Here enjoy a walk along the white sandy beach before you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Roundtrip car & boat transfer
- High quality equipment: Snorkel – fins – mask
- Local Fishing Equipment
- Camping tent on the beach
- Delicious dinner on the boat
- Fresh Fruit & drinking water
- English speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Extra food and drinks
- Tips and personal expense
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Free pickup: hotels/resorts in Duong Dong Town
• Extra charge pickup: 5 USD/pax for pick up & drop up Ong Lang beach area
• Extra charge pickup: 40 USD/2pax for pick up & drop up Dai beach area, more than 2 pax plus 5 USD/pax