Be spellbound by the Carnival of Illusion magic show in Phoenix or Mesa, Arizona. Enjoy an old-world magic act in an intimate environment, encompassing enchantment, laughter, world music, and much more.
What to Expect
Go on a magical journey around the world with national award-winning entertainers Roland Sarlot and Susan Eyed as they perform an exclusive vaudeville-inspired theater show in Phoenix or Mesa Arizona.
As a dynamic duo, the pair have performed sold-out shows to locals and tourists alike. Perfect for date nights, birthdays, anniversaries, and special events, LA Weekly touts the show as “Amazing!” ABC proclaims it “Phenomenal,” and Fox News declares it “Outstanding!”
Book your seats early as they are extremely limited, and each show is performed to just a few dozen people in an intimate setting at two locations, the historical Arizona Biltmore, a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired hotel, and the Mesa Arts Center in Mesa Arizona.
- General admission ticket to the Carnival of Illusion
What's Not Included
- Dinner and beverages (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Please, no children under 13 years of age.
• Shows run approximately 75 to 90 minutes, with a short intermission.
• It is suggested you check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your show time. Shows start on time and seats are guaranteed until showtime only. There is no late seating, ensuring no interruption to guests, staff, and performers.