Full Day Guided tour of Tombstone and San Xavier del Bac
From £123 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from most hotels in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe areas. Please call to confirm your pick-up location.
- Step back in time as you visit one of the Wild West's most famous towns, Tombstone
- Experience Southern Arizona's unique desert landscape as part of the Sonoran and Chihuahuan desert
- Step up to Big Nose Kate's Saloon for a drink, pay your respects to the cowboys buried at Boothill Cemetery, and chance a gunfight at the OK Corral
- Visit San Xavier del Bac Mission and view it and it's beauty in its original splendor
- Enjoy a fun and informative tour led by a professional guide
- Get lunch, entrance fees, transportation, and bottled water all included
- Get a personalized experience in a small group
You can belly up to the bar in Big Nose Kate's Saloon, visit the museum at the Tombstone courthouse, and walk among the graves at Boot Hill. You will visit O.K. Corral, the site of the famous shootout between the Erp Brothers and the McLaury's and Clanton's.
As you return to Phoenix, visit the White Dove of The Desert. This is one of the Southwest's best-preserved missions at San Xavier del Bac, just outside Tucson. The church's interior is filled with unique original statuary as well as mural paintings. It is a place where visitors can truly step back in time and enter an authentic 18th Century space.
- Entrance fees to Tombstone Courthouse
- Bottled water
- Guest energy surcharge
- Guide gratuity (optional)
Product ID: 16385