Sunset Cocktail Cruise on Mekong River in Phnom Penh
From £18 per personBook now
- Cruise along the Mekong river taking in the sites accompanied by a unique overview
- Sip cocktails, beer, or soft drinks
- Take in the picturesque sights of the floating fishing villages, Japanese Friendship bridge, and the Phnom Penh skyline
- Spend time with family, friends, or loved ones: this is a great option for family celebrations, honeymooners, or fun with friends
Take advantage of a cruise aboard a luxury boat. Once on board put away your wallet and enjoy an evening of unlimited soft drinks, and one free alcoholic drink. Sample appetizers and relax aboard this comfortable cruise boat.
Enjoy the sun set along the Phnom Penh skyline as you sail by. See the Royal Palace, Mekong crossing, and Wat Phnom. Marvel at the traditional floating fishing villages, and get your camera at the ready as you pass Koh Pich Island.
- Boat trip
- Boarding and disembarking
- One alcoholic drink
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Boarding at Sisowath Quay (boat moored 100 meters north of Wat Phnom, next to the Water Pumping Station, in front of the hotel La Voile Rouge, Street 90 ) in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Product ID: 21784