Silk Cruise along the Mekong River from Phnom PenhProduct ID: 21788
From £34.39 per personBook now
- Escape from the city and discover the serene atmosphere of the Mekong River
- Learn about the production of the famous Cambodian silk with a trip to the silk weaving houses at Prek Boeung Kong Pagoda
- Take a dip in the Mekong and relax on Koh Dach beach
- Dine on a delicious BBQ lunch
- Sip on cocktails, beer, fruit juices–whatever you choose from the extensive list of drinks
- Enjoy the expertise of your English-speaking guide
The Mekong and its surroundings boast a unique biodiversity, second only to the Amazon, and as you sail along you can appreciate it all with a commentary from your English-speaking guide.
Sip cocktails, fresh juices, or beer. You will be treated to a delicious BBQ meal at lunchtime.
The cruise lasts for around 6 hours and includes a stop-off at the silk weaving houses at Prek Boeung Kong Pagoda and the Koh Dach beach. Learn how silk is made from the very beginning with the silk worm, to the end product.
In the afternoon cool-off with a spot of supervised bathing in the Mekong River–life doesn’t get much better than this!
- Boat trip
- Unlimited non alcoholic drinks during the cruise
- One alcoholic drink
- Lunch with BBQ of fresh product from the market
- One bottle of red or white French wine for 4 people
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Boarding at Sisowath Quay. The boat is moored 100 meters north of Wat Phnom, next to the Water Pumping Station, in front of the hotel La Voile Rouge, in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 21788