Learn the secrets of Cambodian kickboxing in the country where the martial art began, with a guided session that draws on the wisdom of Cambodia's original masters.
What to Expect
Learn the secrets of Cambodian kickboxing in the country where the martial art began, with a guided session that draws on the wisdom of Cambodia's original masters. This practice helps you keep fit and direct the power in your fists, elbows, feet, and knees to produce the most impact and strength.
You start the session with a series of warm-ups and cardio exercises to help you build a good foundation for boxing. Next will be a session on the basic techniques of muay thai, including punching, kicking, leg movements, and footwork, followed by an advanced session on the usage of your elbows and knees for the most devastating impact.
Finish with a session on self-defense where you learn to deal with a variety of common attacks, and how to repel them with precision and skill.
- Guided Cambodian boxing session
- Commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Transportation until meeting point
Know Before You Go
• You must be 12 or older.
• Maximum group size is 8 people.
• You do not need previous boxing experience.
• Hours of operation are 8 AM–5 PM daily. You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.