Phillip Island - Full-Day Small Group Tour
From £124 per personBook now
- Enjoy a small group eco-certified tour of the island
- See koalas up close at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Watch the arrival of the little penguins at the Penguin Parade Visitor Centre
Your unforgettable day will commence with a visit to the tiny Churchill island, a historic working farm where you can discover first-hand the lives of the first settlers to this region. At the Koala Conservation Centre, you are guaranteed a close-up encounter with these furry little fellas in their natural habitat, and you are likely to meet some wallabies and echidnas along the way.
The tour continues on to the end of the island, where you can take in the magnificence of the Southern Ocean from the Nobbies. Stroll along the boardwalk to experience the waves crashing along this dramatic coastline and perhaps spot a few seals and some penguin nests.
If you travel in the summer, you will have some free time in the town of Cowes where you might like to walk along the beach or pier, do some shopping or try some local seafood (not included).
The next stop will be the Penguin Parade Visitor Centre. You’ll have time to shop, have a coffee (included), or walk straight to the viewing platform to see the arrival of the little penguins.
- Entry to Churchill Island Heritage Park
- Entry to Koala Conservation Center
- Entry to Penguin Parade
- Hotel pick-up (City tour) and hotel drop off after Phillip Island tour
Travelodge Southbank (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 24097