Sail & Snorkel Adventure on Saint Martin
From £67 per personBook now
- Enchanting feeling of the smooth sailing trips on 65ft Sailing schooner Yacht, with comfortable seats and lying area for all guest
- Spend a memorable sailing day in St. Maarten, and see the beauty of the island which you can see only from the seaside
- Enjoy the open bar with best slushies Rum punsh mix on the Island
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and relaxing as you cruise
- welcomes a limited number of passengers per trip
- Enjoy an ambiance of privacy, plenty of room on the deck with spots of shade and lots of sun
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch with live BBQ on board
- Get on the best relaxing excursion on St. Maarten
Make the most of your Caribbean vacation by enjoying of sun, fun, and sightseeing on St. Maarten. This tour takes you to the best relaxing excursion on St. Maarten, on board the only one of a kind charter Sailing Yacht of it’s kind on St Maarten. This zips you in comfort and spoiled you with our hospitality.
Your vacation would not be complete without a scenic cruise along the south coastline the Island with their majestic scenic which you can see only from the sea side the island! Board a vessel and sail lazily along the St. Maarten’s beaches and Cay's. Enjoy and relax some leisure time at the Sailing Yacht.
Come aboard on the 65ft schooner, for a wonderful sailing adventure with swimming and snorkeling. Enjoy and relax on deck. Captain Morgan welcomes a limited number of passengers per trip. This ensures an ambiance of privacy and leaves plenty of room on the deck with spots of shade and lots of sun. This tour leads you to smooth sailing through south coast of the island, past the most famous sights to see the beauty of the island and nature that we have throughout from the seaside!
All our cruises are staffed by a friendly crew who will accompany you throughout your tour and treat you to fabulous service. This tour includes delicious BBQ on board and open bar with sodas, juices, beers, wines and rum punch.
Enjoy snorkeling and explore the magnificent sea life beneath the warm crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. If your goal is to simply relax and do as little as possible, you can recline in comfort on large on-deck sun lounges while sipping on the special rum punch and soaking up the sunshine and listening to the wonderful music.
Because of the nature of our tours they are well suited for families with children and elderly people, who often have issues with bigger groups / loud music / much alcohol consumption.
But as well incredibly good as a party boat for your private events or parties,as an unforgettable experience! With our smooth kind of the sailing we make even possible for everybody to get an enchanting feeling of the sailing trips.
What to Bring:
• You should always take your Sea Pass card (provided on board the ship) and photo identification when in port.
• Towel (available onboard your cruise ship)
• Sun protection
• Waterproof camera
• Wear your bathing suit
• Don't forget sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, and a waterproof camera
- Sailing and snorkeling trip
- Open bar and snack
- Snorkel gear
Tour depart at 11.45 at Dock Maarten (meeting time at 11.15) Your tour departs from Dock Maarten marina which is located a 10 minute walk from the cruise terminal. Walking from the ship pier, walk past the 2 story administration building and follow the signs to Phillipsburg downtown. You will exit the cruise terminal and turn left on the downtown road. From here, it is a 5 minute walk to the Dock Maarten Marina, which is the first marina you will come to and is situated on your left. Go straight forward from the Dock Maartens Security point, The Captain Morgan boat is located at the end of the dock there. P.S. If you dont see the boat, please wait untill we come back from the previous tour. For your information earlier departure is avaiable meeting time at 8:30am on the same place. Duration 3h
- Sailing depends on wind and weather conditions
- Guest must be able to use few steps (to walk into the water and back and to the restrooms).
- For safety reasons, lounge chairs are not available onboard the schooner.
- Due to weather conditions snorkeling stops may vary in order.
- Snorkeling visibility and presence of the marine life cannot be guaranteed.
- All alcohol-containing drinks will be served only after all water-related activities are finished.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with pregnancy, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart, respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements.
Product ID: 43145