Go! St Barth - ATV Craze from St. Maarten
From £142 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick is possible for 10-15 dollar per person surcharge for round trip. Please contact us to arrange pick up.
- Travel to St Barth on a State-of-the-Art ferry with stabilizers for smooth crossing
- Hop onto your ATV and discover St Barth following your treasure map's instructions
- Stop for lunch at a classy French bistro overlooking the mega yachts
- Explore the capital, Gustavia, enjoy duty free shopping, the numerous luxury stores, and live it up like the rich and famous
- Visit one of the georgeous beaches
Cheeseburger in paradise is among the menu items served in a bistro of Gustavia, the capital. You will have plenty of time to cisit the shops, take a seabath or snorkel of a pristine beach.
- State-of-the-Art ferry with stabilizers
- Refreshments on board
- Your own ATV for the day
- Rally map
- French bistro lunch
- Free time in town to shop
- Mask and snorkel
- 15 dollar port fee
- Tips and gratuities
Tuesday and Wednesday in Oyster Pond at Captain Oliver's Marina in front of the Voyager booth. On Fridays, in Marigot Ferry Terminal in front of the Voyager booth.
Visa might be required, check before booking: http://www.wimco.com/villa-rentals/caribbean/st-barthelemy/pdf/visas.pdf
Driver of the ATV must bring driving licence and credit card for rental agreement
Driver must be 18 years of age or older
Product ID: 50077