Philadelphia: The Original Philly Tour with Tastings & Meal
- Sample up to 16 beer styles across 4 stops
- Enjoy a delicious curated beer pairing lunch or dinner
- Get behind-the-scenes access to the inner workings of Philly and NJ's brewhouses
- Be entertained and educated through Interactive lessons in beer history and culture from Expert Beer Guides
- Ride in comfortable round-trip transportation
Itineraries may vary among brewery affiliates, but may include such luminaries as:
Yards brewing Co: Founded upon humble beginnings in 1995 in a 900-square foot facility in Manayunk, Yards Brewing Company has grown into one of the area’s most prolific breweries, churning out some of the most popular and widely distributed beers in Philly. Their nod toward English ales is deeply rooted in history and blends colonial traditions with modern-day flavors to produce beers fit for the founding fathers.
Evil Genius Beer: created by two college friends, Evil Genius Beer Company opened their doors in March 2017, but their beer had been well-known long before then. Their beers on tap rotate on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, and their menu delves deeper than beer with an assortment of Pennsylvania’s own gin and some original quick bites.
Flying Fish Brewing Co: This award winning company is the largest producer in South Jersey, known for its balance and sustainability. With full-flavoured and highly-drinkable beers, they’re still innovating to this day, creating some of the most sustainable beer in the nation.
- Tastings across 4 stops
- Curated beer-pairing lunch or dinner
- Expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Outside the valet parking area of the Marriott Downtown opposite Maggiano's Restaurant. Address: 1227 Filbert St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA. The best parking option is Autopark at the Gallery Mall at 44 North 9th St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Please wear close-toed shoes for your safety
• Groups of 4 or more are charged an additional $11 auto gratuity
• US guests must bring a valid state ID and international guests a valid passport for proof of age