One Liberty Observation Deck is Philadelphia’s newest attraction, and makes it possible to see Philly like never before from 883 feet above street level. With your pass you’ll have amazing 360-degree views of the City of Brotherly Love and beyond.
What to Expect
See Philly from above with spectacular views from the One Liberty Observation Deck. Located in the center of the city, the tower is within walking distance of other major attractions such as Love Park and Constitution Hall.
Experience the 360-degree views, 365 days a year, morning, noon, and night from 883 feet up. Visits typically last around 75 minutes, but you’re free to stay as long as you like.
On arrival you’ll learn about the city’s proud history and place in Americana. Get a closer look at key landmarks at one of the 6 touchscreen monitors, and experience a high-definition look at noteworthy sites around the greater Philadelphia area.
Just tap the touchscreen and you’ll instantly zoom in to get even more information on the landmark’s history, architecture, and its impact on culture. This is technology at its finest (and highest) point. Information is available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Mandarin.
- General Admission, Lightning Pass, or Sun and Stars Lightning Pass (depending on option selected)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
1650 Market Street (between 16th and 17th streets), Philadelphia
The ticket booth is on the 2nd floor.
Know Before You Go
• All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and valid through 31 December 2016. Capacity may be restricted and subject to availability. One Liberty Observation Deck will not issue refunds for low visibility and/or circumstances outside the provider's control
• 60–75 minutes is usually enough time to enjoy Philly from above. However, peak times may be slightly longer. There is no time limit on how long you can stay during operational hours
• Up to 275 guests can enjoy the views at one time
• Operating hours are subject to change