Experience the dramatic limestone karst formations of Phang Nga Bay and see the stunning James Bond and Hong Islands on an 8-hour speedboat tour from Krabi. Cruise to Lot Noi Cave for a canoe adventure, and see the floating village on Koh Panyee.
What to Expect
Spend the day among the stunning scenery of Phang Nga Bay and see the beautiful islands of “James Bond” and Hong Island on a full-day speedboat tour from Krabi.
Depart from Krabi and cruise to Phang Nga Bay. Marvel at more than 100 islands and rocky, limestone outcrops jutting high out of the emerald green sea. A highlight of the area is “James Bond Island,” named and famous thanks to its starring role in the 007 movie “The Man with the Golden Gun.”
Go to Khao Phing Kan, a high leaning rock with some small caves inside. On its crowded eastern beach, there are stalls and stands selling souvenirs, mostly made from shells and wood. Continue to Lot Noi Cave at Thalu Island. Here, transfer to a canoe and paddle through the sea caves of the mangrove forests (if you book the kayak option). Depending on the tidal level, the kayak session can be changed to the Hong Island area to paddle into the hidden lagoon.
Enjoy a Thai style lunch at the nearby Muslim fishing village of Panyee Island. See the stilt houses that the locals still live in, and watch as they go about their daily lives. End the day with a swim in the crystal clear waters surrounding pristine Hong Island. Relax on a secluded beach before taking the speedboat back to Krabi for a land transfer to your hotel.
- Hotel transfers from and to your hotel in Krabi
- English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks and seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Kayak equipment (if kayak option booked)
- Life jackets
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fees for both islands - James Bond and Hong Island
Meet at the Krabi Discovery office, Ao Thalane Pier, at least 30-minutes before the scheduled departure.
Know Before You Go
• This tour requires at least 6 customers to take place
• Please bring flip-flops, swimwear, a beach towel, sun cream, a sun hat, sunglasses, camera, and spending money
• The tour program can change due weather and tide conditions
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems