Perth ZooCrooz Package
From £41 per personBook now
- Enjoy 2 of Western Australia's greatest attractions
- Cruise the calm, still waters of the Swan River
- Explore Perth Zoo - home to one of Australia's most extensive collection of native and exotic animals
- Take in spectacular waterfront views
- View a range of remarkable Australian animals, including koalas, kangaroos, and wombats at Perth Zoo
Enjoy a return Swan River scenic cruise to Fremantle, entry to Perth Zoo and ferry transfers between the city and South Perth.
Your four-part ticket allows you to enjoy these on the same day, or on separate days if you wish.
Take pleasure in a cruise along the Swan River, viewing sights including Kings Park and the magnificent homes along millionaires row.
Perth Zoo has one of Australia's best collections of native and exotic animals. See spectacular reptiles, wander among Australia's unique marsupials or experience an African savannah.
- Swan River cruise
- Entrance to Perth Zoo
- Ferry transfers between Barrack Square and South Perth
Swan River cruise departs Perth from Pier 3, Barrack Square at 9:15 AM, 11:30 AM and 2:15 PM. Perth Zoo is located at 20 Labouchere Road, South Perth WA 6151, and open every day of the year from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Product ID: 13718