On this tour, you will be visiting Kek Lok Si, the largest temple in Malaysia situated on top of a hill. Experience a funicular tram ride up to Penang Hill and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
What to Expect
On this private half-day scenic tour of the island of Penang, visit Kek Lok Si, one of the largest Buddhist temples in Southeast Asia and the largest temple in Malaysia, and also known as the Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas. See how the 7-tier pagoda of 10,000 Buddhas dominates the temple and discover its unique colorful architecture.
Take a funicular tram ride to Penang Hill, a cool hill retreat from the tropical heat found below for a panoramic view of George Town and experience the beauty of the flora and fauna. Have a professional tour guide with you the entire time explaining the history of the sights.
- English/ Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old (including 3-year-olds)
• Adult rates from 12-years-old and above
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes and please cover your legs and shoulders