Enjoy a private half-day orientation tour of Penang with visits to the the Penang Botanic Gardens or the Waterfall Gardens, P. Ramlee’s House, and the Clan Jetties.
What to Expect
Penang Botanic Gardens, more popularly known as the Waterfall Gardens, was established by the British back in 1884 from an old quarry site. The beautiful grounds and the tranquility of the gardens have long been enjoyed and admired by millions of visitors. Afterwards, visit P. Ramlee’s House, a modern yet traditional Kompleks Pustaka Warisan Seni which houses the P. Ramlee Gallery. Next, experience and photograph his humble Malay Kampung House built in 1926.
Next, head to Clan Jetties located at the backwaters of George Town, home to a priceless piece of Penang’s history and a living heritage that serves as a reminder of one of Southeast Asia’s most important maritime ports.
- English/ Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old (including 3-year-olds)
• Adult rates from 12-years-old and above
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes and please cover your legs and shoulders