George Town is a city famous for its heritage and culture. Tour through Harmony Street and the famous Art Street and experience a trishaw ride before visiting Fort Cornwallis.
What to Expect
George is a city on the island of Penang and a UNESCO World Heritage Site well-known for its heritage and culture. Walk around to see and experience the famous Art Street and witness for yourself the beautiful wall paintings in addition to passing by Harmony Street, Little India, and Chinatown on this private half-day tour.
Experience a trishaw ride and visit Fort Cornwallis built in 1808. Fort Cornwallis also marks the spot where Sir Francis Light first landed on this island. Afterwards, get to visit Pinion Time Tunnel, a history museum, and get to travel back in time to Penang from 400 years ago.
- English/ Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Trishaw ride
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old (including 3-year-olds)
• Adult rates from 12-years-old and above
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes and please cover your legs and shoulders