Explore the natural Batu Feringhi with a visit to the Tropical Spice Garden, learn how to make Batik, and then enjoy the evening scenery at Teluk Bahang fishing village before heading to a night market.
What to Expect
Batu Ferringhi is situated along the coastal road northwest of George Town and lined with a string of standard international resorts. At the Tropical Spice Garden, Southeast Asia’s award-winning garden offers you more than just an experience with nature. Get up-close and personal with over 500 species of amazing tropical plants and trees plus some you’ve never seen before. See local artisans demonstrate the intricate art of craft making and batik painting.
Visit Teluk Bahang fishing village, a friendly fishing village located at the northwestern tip of the island of Penang. The name Teluk Bahang means the "Bay of Heat Wave," probably referring to the high temperatures of the sea breeze coming into the shore. As the sunsets, Batu Ferringhi comes alive with a carnivalesque ambiance with an open-air bazaar selling everything from clothes to attractive souvenir items.
- English/ Mandarin-speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
Pick-up from your hotel by private transfer.
Know Before You Go
• Child rates from 3 to 11-years-old (including 3-year-olds)
• Adult rates from 12-years-old and above
• It is summer all year round and humid so lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk, or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe
• If you plan on visiting religious sites, please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes and please cover your legs and shoulders